- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying new sales leads (Business to Business – Business to Customer)
- Following up on sales for existing services and products, maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Coordinate the annual business calendar of events.
- Develop corporate proposals and contracts for The IG Club.
- Produce regular reports about the company’s sales records.
- Ensures that information is exchanged between staff, partners and other institutions
- Prepares and organises meetings.
- Provide full assistance to other members of The IG Club working on projects.
- Is responsible for organizing administrative and logistical aspects of projects activities (meetings, workshops etc.)
- Takes minutes during meetings and workshops
- Manages incoming and outgoing correspondences and prepares letters upon request
- B.D. assistant is usually involved in all events planning and management.
- Followup on the annual plan of sales.
- Followup with Marketing team on advertising .
- Meets customers and providing the most convenient business service provided by the company.
- Following up with existing customers and maintaining a fruitful relationship with them.
Other duties/additional tasks
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management, which may not be explicitly mentioned in this job description.
- Substitutes for other administrative staff members during their absence
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
A professional organisation dedicated to serving the British International Education system (IGCSE/A Levels) community in the MENA and GCC regions.
See all Careers and Jobs at IG Club
Our services range from pre to post high school educational and entertainment services.