- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instruction.
- Review and approve technical and material submittals.
- Plan and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
- Attend progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverable satisfy the construction requirements.
- Manage the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Take part in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects.
- Reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Take part in the contractual aspect of projects, Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Preparing and Manage workshop drawings and quantity surveying
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...