- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an SEO expert to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks in order to maximize ROI.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Credibly innovate granular internal or “organic“ sources whereas high standards in web-readiness. Energistically scale future-proof core competencies vis-a-vis impactful experiences.
See all Careers and Jobs at Faceela