- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Graphic Design
About this Company
Approcks is a mobile agency providing all forms of mobile App development, designing, marketing, and advertising. We have been operating in the mobile market since 2014 and have an excellent record of finding effective solutions in every sector. Our mission is to connect our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Approcks