- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
About the Job:
- Prepare & Manage personnel System.
- Manage payroll System.
- Manage all Personnel's Process.
- Manage Social Insurance System.
- Manage Labor Office Relations.
- Manage Income Taxes System.
- Develop plans and oversee a comprehensive personnel program including all aspects of development and maintenance of equal employment opportunity, employment procedures; processing personnel actions including new hires, transfers, promotions, position classification and/or salary changes;; labor relations; benefits administration; evaluations; leaves of absence; resignations, retirements, terminations, and various other personnel-related actions.
- Develops, recommends and supervise implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintains function records and reports.
- Communicates changes in the organization’s personnel policies and procedures to ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Ensure compliance with all existing governmental and labor requirements.
- Manage all employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, and sickness.
- Supervise all personnel programs such as life and medical insurance, pension plans, vacations, sick leave, and any employee assistance.
- Managing, supervising and representing all personnel related issues including the following :
- Access cards.
- Work Permit
- Termination and release.
- Ensure personnel legal policies are well implemented within the organization based on company guideline and policy.
- Review and sign all documentation and communication with social insurance office and assures compliance with the legal and government regulations.
- Ensures that all archiving process is set and running according to the policy.
- Audit on the accuracy of new hires data included on HRIS and ensure the system is updated.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high-performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational career progression and succession plans.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching and action plans required to achieve objectives.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group