- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Manage and co-ordinate quality control activities designed to ensure accurate and reliable analysis consistent with established standards.
- Conduct checks of quality standards that have been identified by each unit within the Department.
- Develop, manage, monitor and modify schedules for the preparation, analysis and reporting of quality related processes to ensure timely and efficient processing.
- Develop, manage, and analyze statistical data and specifications to ensure that the present testing standards meet organizational quality standards.
- Develop, manage and maintain internal quality procedures & External.
- Manage and supervise the archiving of sample data and storage of samples received for analysis.
- Manage and assist and with the co-ordination of quality improvement activities within the organization.
- Assist with the introduction, implementation and evaluation of current quality improvement approaches and methods.
- Review and analyze processes from quality/cost viewpoint.
- Coach and train colleagues on quality systems, approaches and methods.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate ‘Quality’ team at his area.
- Assist teams in customer focused planning and problem solving.
- Assist teams with plan-do-check-act stages of the quality processes including implementation of the changes.
- Maintain focus of the organization on opportunities for improvement.
- Track and report progress of teams' activities, orally and in writing, on a continuous basis.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Methode Electronics is a leading developer of custom-engineered and application-specific products and solutions utilizing the latest technologies. From biometric identification utilizing the unique characteristics of human skin structure; to magnetic signature sensing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Samaya Electronics Egypt LTD