- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 9,000 SAR per month
About the Job
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits.
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process.
- Having knowledge and practical experience of IFRSs and SOCPA guideline on financial statements.
- Identification and communication of issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Having experience of Prepare audit file through auditing software (i.e.“CaseWare Working Papers”).
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues.
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
About this Company
Originated Company Taif for recruitment to meet the needs of the Arab labor market in all disciplines and that new thinking and style of modern scientific depends on a broad database and competent professionals, which achieves the highest levels of accuracy in the selection of...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Taef