- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish and maintain customer projects in the accounting system including project (job) estimate, contract and change order information utilizing data from the quote, sales order, purchase orders and project manager updates
- Calculate and monitor standard costs for inventory valuation, project estimating and job costing purposes. Review stock aging for determination of obsolete and/or excess inventory write off.
- Preparing monthly accrual for inventory received but not billed including corresponding with vendors to resolve open balances.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding