- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Supervises monitors and coordinates the daily activities of the workflow and call queues in an assigned work area. Collaborates daily with other Managers on Duty across functional, partners, and customers to complete objectives. Uses defined protocols and independent judgment to properly escalate more complex issues to appropriate resource or department manager in order to resolve customer issues in the most expedient manner possible. Develops and directs work schedules and monitors workflow to achieve established goals and objectives. Receives assignments in the form of objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees workflow and call queues; assist with open case management, field escalations and SLO attainment
- Ensures that issues and recommendations with regard to programs, tools, projects, products, process, metrics, standards and customers are escalated in accordance with technical support policies and procedures.
- Handles product Manager on Duty - operations duties including Turnover
- Covers all management issues that are directed to the product phone; work with management team on PREM (Solutions Support) operation duties and issue
- Liaison with peers across product between SSC, Field, CSTs CSMs
- Handles scheduling for product team
- Champions recommendations to management for change/improvements and execute on approved proposal(s)
- Facilitates the group to work in a team environment and leverages top technical talent to share/transfer knowledge
- Promotes teamwork to achieve common goals; while encouraging individual contributions
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Dell EMC develops, delivers, and supports information infrastructure and virtual infrastructure technologies, solutions, and services. It offers enterprise storage systems and software deployed in storage area networks (SAN), networked attached storage (NAS), unified storage...
See all Careers and Jobs at Dell EMC