- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Prepare, manage and submit sales quotes accurately into the appropriate quote entry system.
- Tracks the bid results (win/loss) including detailed information from the sales team of reasons for win/loss to improve future bids with regard to the pricing and proposal process.
- Maximize margins on all opportunities by utilizing contract vehicles.
- Provide data solutions, and guidance on pricing, quoting and ordering
- Develop and maintain the consolidated bill of material per REP instructions
- May also maintain and manage proposal archives and boilerplate to ensure consistency
- Ensure all federal regulations are following when submitting quotes All other assigned duties
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
Education and/or Experience
- Biomedical engineer up to two years of related experience in quoting preparation in a sales environment within High Tech Industry preferred as well as experience managing and delivering quotes on short timelines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, other teammates needed.
- Strong communication (verbal and written), organization, and time management skills required.
- Fluent English (speak/writing)
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills a must.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge, be self-driven, motivated and results-oriented.
- Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with clients, as well as internal personnel, needed.
- Must be able to solve problems thoroughly and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to a multi-task effectively.
- Gender: Females only
About this Company
Hitachi Medical Corporation is committed to delivering advanced solutions,including diagnostic imaging equipment that meets the needs of physicians and patients
See all Careers and Jobs at Hitachi Medical System Middle East