- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Electronics & Communication Engineer is now needed with the below Requirements:
- Bachelor of electrical engineering - Communication and electronics division preferably, Alexandria University, and fresh graduate (starting from 2016).
- Strong knowledge of electronics theory and applications.
- On hands experience in measuring instruments & soldering; hot air and electronics PCB troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of communication systems and hardware communication protocols.
- Asses hardware and software malfunctions and installations.
- Capable of interpreting schematics and manuals.
- Able to work in marine oil field environment under limited supervision & under stress.
- Able to work within flexible schedule, frequent travel (on call), and multi tasks jobs.
- Attending ongoing training.
- Be physically fit. Capable of lifting considerable weights, climbing ladders, masts, and working on heights and confined places.
0 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...