- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Involved in all stages of application development including design, modifications, development, and implementation of iOS applications to assure the application quality and efficiency.
- Documents all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
- Continuously discovers, evaluates, and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency”
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to realize, build, and test the applications and to implement server APIs (Application Programming Interface) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
- Works on bug fixing and improving application performance.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Translation and Localization
About this Company
UnitLabs is a software development powerhouse that develops integrated enterprise solutions, with an emphasis on financial, project management, customer management and resource management cloud-based and mobile solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at UnitLabs
For over a couple of decades now, UnitLabs...