- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Quarterly Bonus, Private Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Assists in identifying and evaluating the organization’s risk areas and provides input to the development of the annual audit plan.
- Performs some audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Help in conducting interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and the board of directors.
- Develops and maintains productive staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Helps to organize and plan the steps to conduct the audit.
- Performs related work as assigned by audit management.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
El Sallab Company was established in 1912. The vision was to create a company that would keep alive the values like respect among all people, excellent customer service and to lay the groundwork for trade based on trust with customers and suppliers.The company is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ahmed El-Sallab