- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Discloses conflicts of interest when required
- Ensures integrity of the project
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Create and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- 5 years of experience in developing and technical systems in agile environment
- +2 years of experience in EMR/HIS is a plus
- Computer science or engineering
- Solid experience with Jira project management tools
- Ability to write technical documentation including scope of work
- Maintains and retains project data and materials as required
- Ability to transform business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to achieve a results-driven structure
- Critical thinking, committed and innovative
- Sponsor innovation in the teamwork
- Familiar with big data analysis
- Familiar with security policies and procedures
- Knowledge of systems UX and R&D
- Ability to create flowcharts and uses cases
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project management
- Technical Understanding
- Business Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Staffing, Problem Solving
- Data Center Management
- Strategic Planning and thinking
- Problem Solving
- Positive attitude
About this Company
Mobile Doctors 24-7 provides a state of the art 24-7 Physicians’ Control Centre staffed with western trained, licensed Family Medicine Specialists, General Practitioners, Nurses, Nutritionists and Health Coaches available for everyone worldwide, by phone or video, 7 days per...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobile Doctors 24-7