- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions.
- Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Discloses conflicts of interest when required
- Ensures integrity of the project
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Create and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
- 5 years of experience in developing and technical systems in agile environment
- +2 years of experience in EMR/HIS is a plus
- Computer science or engineering
- Solid experience with Jira project management tools
- Ability to write technical documentation including scope of work
- Maintains and retains project data and materials as required
- Ability to transform business requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to achieve a results-driven structure
- Critical thinking, committed and innovative
- Sponsor innovation in the teamwork
- Familiar with big data analysis
- Familiar with security policies and procedures
- Knowledge of systems UX and R&D
- Ability to create flowcharts and uses cases
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project management
- Technical Understanding
- Business Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Staffing, Problem Solving
- Data Center Management
- Strategic Planning and thinking
- Problem Solving
- Positive attitude
About this Company
TruDoc 24x7 combines next-generation telemedicine, telemonitoring and home health to provide you with immediate access to highly trained, licensed doctors and wellness experts for healthy, acute and chronic condition management and advice via voice/video calls, live chat as...
See all Careers and Jobs at TruDoc 24x7