- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Be the lead consultant on the execution of projects, including interface with the client, suppliers, partners, external experts.
- Allocate appropriate resources to ensure that projects are managed effectively and are completed within committed time, scope and budget.
- Expand present work and develop new business through searching for new opportunities and developing relationships with clients and partners.
- Maintain communication with clients, ministries and governmental authorities.
- Prepare expressions of interest and proposals for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Prepare feasibility studies, energy audits, renewable energy resource models, sensitivity analysis, and constraints studies.
- Develop reports, financial and economic models, research energy markets and processes for obtaining permits for developing renewable energy projects.
- Design, model, and review renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Monitor & control projects schedules, budget, and risks running.
- Direct, support and follow up with junior team members on the open actions.
- Conduct and organize site visits.
- Set an example of a high-commitment and high-performance culture.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Consulting Services Energy and Utilities Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Firnas Shuman provides consulting and technical services to those who plan, build, own, and operate power generation and transmission infrastructure projects in the Middle East and Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Firnas Shuman