- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Carrying out recruitment functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests.
- Administering online recruiting and newspaper job advertisements and Identifying future opportunities for a potential source of recruitment.
- Maintaining and updating recruitment activities data.
- Assisting in the performance management cycle during mid-year and end year
- Manage all compensations & benefits, personnel & recruitment activities within the company KPI's & compliance & reporting guidelines
- Supervise the maintenance and update of the personnel files
- Reviews and issues employment contracts as well as their renewal
- Calculate and present final employee settlements, thus action them upon approval
- Supervise the social insurance transactions per employee as well as a total company.
- Supervise the leave record transactions & reports
- Administer the payroll process: supervising entries to the payroll, monthly variables, tax & social insurance liabilities as well as present monthly payroll for approval and follow through implementation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies