- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
A systems analyst is responsible for researching, planning, coordinating and recommending software and system choices to meet an organization’s business requirements. The systems analyst plays a vital role in the systems development process.
- Participate in the identification of existing solutions or customer operations.
- Gather Solution Requirements and Prepare business requirements document.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure design usability.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
- Business Requirements gathering
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- User story writing.
- Maintaining the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Develop requirements specification document using UML Technology.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary