- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Coverage
About the Job
- Receive all users’ problems/inquiries through phone, email, faxes.. Etc, and gather all info related to the problems. Register & route ticket problems into its appropriate channels and attempt to solve quick and straightforward incidents and escalate longer or more complex incidents to the higher level of support
- Follow up user claims & problems. - Notify user with the fix progress from time to time as long as the call is still opened - Get user feedback once the ticket is closed. - generate & submit reports as instructed
- Ensure that all plans and controls of the IT head of the department are operative and that all programs undergo
- Log / monitor the progress of schedule tasks activities such as backup plan, virus cleaning, operating system maintenance plans, operating system updates
- Analyze log requests; monitors progress, tracks problem resolution, identifies patterns of failure, researches bug fixes, announce users from system failures and implements solutions; communicates with the manager regarding unresolved problems. And proactively provide a recommendation for improvements
- Identify/analyze basic business needs that are related to ERP system so as to design and generate reports to fulfill and enhance business workflow
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware-, software- and network-related problems encountered by end-users of LAN & WAN network in accordance with PC & network technician. Provide basic support for computer systems, desktops & peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining & upgrading all hardware & equipment in accordance with PC & network technician
- Trains end-users on the use and features of the various operating systems and ERP applications on the various platforms.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
So far along our journey with yet so much to achieve; this is precisely the prevalent sentiment pulsating throughout the entire Medicare organization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Medicare
Since our inception in 1989, Medicare has managed to overcome tremendous challenges within the local healthcare...