- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for implementation project(s).
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverable prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies Path Project management methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures for implementation.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents/ reports are complete, current, and stored appropriately and communicated to all stake holders.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations and develops lasting relationships with client that helps build/ foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages business and project risks including the development of contingency plans.
- Schedules and organizes system trainings to clients.
- Liaises with technical support, product management, customer and others to work on usability, reliability, performance and functionality issues.
- Ensures all bugs/ modifications are properly and timely solved.
- Ensures all activities are performed based on the priorities established by the client and/or management.
- Prepares the weekly status report; tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Manages project budget.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Understands pricing model and billing procedures.
- Follows up with clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices. Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins and utilization.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team. Keeps project team, director and head of the dept well informed of changes and implementation.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential and motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Requests the finance department to issue invoices as per the project progress and based on the contract.
- Reviews and validates all BRDs and TARs before submission to the SW and Product management teams and coordinates with them to meet all clients’ business requirements.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors those with less experience through formal channels.
- Team member execute career development plans.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by Path.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- S/he must reflect resolution skills as well as leadership skills to be able to face up to the customers and manage the team.
- Has good managerial skills and is thus able to delegate, evaluate and promote a team spirit.
- Be proactive in identifying problems and risks before it occurs and escalates critical issues and project risks to the Senior Manager / Director with the solutions on how to mitigate them.
- Monitors the quality of deliverables of the project.
- Contributes to project implementation in areas of expertise.
- Ensures that all deliverables prepared by consultants are well-structured and of good quality.
- Manage the Project handover to GS successfully.
- Handle in the performance evaluation after the successful completion of the project Go Live and Post Go Live.
- Prepares and maintains records of respective activities as per QMS standards.
- Respects and obeys company rules, policies and procedures.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Path Solutions is a leading information technology solutions provider offering a broad, deep spectrum of Sharia-compliant, Riba-free and asset-backed integrated software solutions and services to the Islamic financial marketplace, covering the entire range of Islamic Banking,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Path-Solutions