- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Manpower planning in coordination with line managers and setting quarterly recruitment plan.
- Handling recruitment process until final selection.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions and organizational charts for company different departments.
- Analyzing training needs in coordination with departmental managers, job analysis and performance appraisal.
- Preparing the annual training plan according to the identified needs as well as the training budget.
- Contacting the training providers to select the best suitable as well as prepare the annual training budget.
- Managing the implementation of the training program including attendance forms, evaluation of training program as well as evaluation of trainees.
- Implementing the performance management system and recording employees accomplishments, areas for improvement and regular feedback throughout the year.
- Following up on the monthly and yearly performance appraisal with line managers.
- Developing company salary structure and the pay systems according to job grades.
- Monitoring the career path system and promotions.
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment