- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and medical insurance, semi annual appraisal bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow up new orders from vehicle order signature date till delivery date.
- Prepare all documentation of vehicles for delivery.
- Implement vehicles on system after delivery (Odoo).
- Manage fleet on road mileage, maintenance, license and insurance policies.
- Conduct regular communications and meetings with existing customers and present our operational guidelines to new customers.
- Book maintenance appointments for vehicles with agents.
- Follow up vehicles in major maintenance and accidents.
- Manage replacement vehicles.
- Sending monthly end of license and insurance policies report to Administration department.
- Send fleet information report to customers regularly.
- Find solutions to problems that exist during the contract.
- Ability to take accurate decisions that insures high quality service with firm control on cost.
- Manage drivers and concierges to insure smooth operation and high quality service presented to customers.
- Prepare Folder for every vehicle with all required documents and contracts.
- Follow-up on contracts terms and conditions with customers.
- Follow-up due payments with customers.
- Close end of contract vehicles (Odoo).
- Enter and maintain information in operation software. (Odoo)
- Sending daily corporate and short term fleet report to liaising Account Managers.
- Fast response to customers' inquiries.
- Record customer complaints and providing solutions.
- Attend regular meetings with other departments (as scheduled).
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Europcar is the leader in car rental services in Europe. Present in 140 countries, the company provides customers with access to the world's largest vehicle rental network through its own operations, franchisees and partnerships.
See all Careers and Jobs at Europcar
With 150 employees committed to...