- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonus
About the Job
- Work with other developers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges.
- Manage development projects from inception to completion autonomously and independently.
- Design applications and database structures for performance and scalability.
- Deliver accurate project requirement and timeline estimates, providing regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelor's degree in MIS,Communication Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Established portfolio of work and code samples.
- 2+ years of experience in development of production applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Knowledge in Symfony2 and WordPress is a plus.
- Linux / Apache web servers.
- MySQL database design/administration.
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
- Ability to identify issues and problem areas, either functional or performance-related, and proactively identify solutions.
- Superb attention to details.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for excellence, creativity, and team collaboration.
About this Company
Objects develops custom full-scale web applications along with providing serious web consultation services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Objects
We also provide e-commerce applications, native Android and iOS applications, custom ERP/CRM system integration.