- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- As a Purchasing Supervisor, you’ll be accountable for developing and growing the sources of fresh Vegetables & Fruit category, playing a critical role in shaping the overall direction and supply plan. You’ll be the go-to person on both strategic and tactical issues for Sales, Account Management, Supply and Leadership as you work with growers to develop quarterly programs. This is a highly visible, collaborative role, involving daily interaction with Sales, Account Management, Warehouses, and Different Markets.
- Our Purchasing supervisor has excellent communication skills, can establish immediate credibility and develop positive working relationships that drive critical business activity.
- Represent and communicate the needs and supply requirements of the region within the category.
- Develop category programs that maximize net revenue opportunities while growing customer penetration and supplier support.
- Support business development activity and own pipeline both in terms of existing customer penetration and new activity.
- Oversee the day to day management of the stock including communication, execution, service levels-both directions, project management, contract proposals, new target quoting, and reporting.
- Collect market, product and competitor information, analyze and apply this information to strengthen our product positioning and provide this back to our teams.
- Provide monthly and quarterly result reports related to the category.
- Develop category target plans for top accounts with Account Managers for greater penetration.
- Provide clear guidelines on pricing and contribute to the tracking of performance.
- Own daily, promotional, and contract pricing decisions.
- Support and drive company branded sales programs.
- Focus on innovation by establishing a truly differentiated offering through packaging and varietals; offering to match the market and customer needs.
- Work with internal partners to help develop supply chains to increase sales while providing profitable returns to growers network.
- Be a positive role model for Fakahany within the Purchasing and Supply Chain.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Retail
About this Company
Fakahany provides you with your daily needs of fresh quality fruits and vegetables at the comfort of your doorstep.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fakahany App.
We, as a company, have many years of experience in dealing with fruits and vegetables. Our staff is very well trained in selecting and packing your...