- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understand product and process, having an complete overview of all implemented features and their technical processes.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that potentially grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Define configuration specifications and business requirements in writing and keeping these updated.
- Perform Quality Assurance and define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with technical team leader and development team to deliver with quick-time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Evaluate roll-out plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product representative to build awareness and understanding;
- Developing written product instruction manuals
- Drive product launches including working with business development, finance ,sales, IT and other departments.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
A1softech is an established company with a five of years’ experience in delivering high quality Application development and consultancy services across a wide range of technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at A1Softech
Our solutions scope includes custom-made Web based Applications development,...