- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the client’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Preparing monthly reports for each Client.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We Providing our clients with digital interactive solutions using specialized skills, local knowledge, and global capabilities we continue to deliver world class Website design, Website development, Website Hosting, Website Security , Consultation, Multimedia CD...
See all Careers and Jobs at Better & Partners Interactive