- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance & Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- A software QC Officer is involved in tasks that include software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process.
- A software quality control Officer will typically break up the entire process into goals such as verification, activities, measurements, abilities, and commitments. By doing this they can not only keep the task from becoming overwhelming but maintain complete control over the entire project as well.
- Delays can be very costly for the company, so the software QA Officer must work closely with all teams to make sure the software project is more than expected.
- Applying and monitoring quality standard systems in accordance with company policy and ensure quality.
- Presenting & reviewing the quality assurance reports of variances; initiating corrective actions, with Process owners.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Arabian Advanced Systems (Now: Naseej) is the leading knowledge solutions provider in the Arab World serving the region’s top Academic, research, cultural, and government organizations and corporations for the past 23 years; delivering world-class solutions and services that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Advanced Systems