- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for payment preparation and coordination with Treasury to ensure adequate and timely funding.
- Prepares bank transfer/upload for salaries and other manual payments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinates with various operating units on the timely submission of periodic reports and remittances/payments to external parties and the
other various government agents.
- Prepares manual booking, as necessary, and assist Accounting Operations in their reconciliation on a regular basis, ledger balances on withholding tax, loans and other accounts affecting payroll.
- Responsible for all payroll-related inquiries.
- Manages HR and payroll information on our system.
- Performs regular daily audit checks over critical info-types.
- Process manual payments for employees.
- Designs an effective base salary strategy and variable pay schemes.
- Designs cost efficient Benefits program in line with Corporate guidance.
- Generates in-depth bench-marking reports and analysis to provide compensation recommendations to HR leadership and senior management.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Froneri is the joint venture between Nestle IC and R&R globally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Froneri