- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develops organization strategies according to target by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Support the executive team to resolve organizational issues and improve communication between departments.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Chemicals FMCG
About this Company
Fridal is a privately owned Egyptian company established in 1957 with its headquarters
See all Careers and Jobs at FRIDAL
located in 6th of October city.
With five processing plants, over 850 employees and 5000 Feddans of privately owned land
cultivated all over Egypt, Fridal is specialized in...