- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance & Benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are currently setting up our platform development team in Cairo and are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will report into our CTO who is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Main responsibilities include:
- Fine tuning platform architecture and documenting specifications
- Responsible for project planning, overall development, deployment, maintenance and trouble shooting, and team performance management.
- Support development team in best deployment, automation practices, and product updates
- Identifying issues and implementing integrations that meet platform needs.
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Headhunt top tech talents, and develop retention strategies.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
As we recognize that both trust and community are at the heart of the global shared economy, and are the key growth drivers for digital platforms such as AirBnB, Kickstarter, and Uber – we aim to bring financial services to the sharing economy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hayya
We do this by...