- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role: Identify technologies to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall IT environment. Plan and manage IT infrastructure & applications projects.
- Manage the entire IT Operations and Infrastructure divisions including; Systems Engineers, Technical Support & Helpdesk.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for all IT personnel.
- Recommend, design, and implement IT infrastructure projects; LAN, telephony, networking, messaging, help desk, applications etc.
- Plan and manage IT infrastructure & applications projects.
- Utilize professional IT project management methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and budget.
- Budgeting and Procurement; defined yearly budget based on the yearly objectives, planned projects, and required resources.
- Oversee the purchase, license or lease and maintenance of technology hardware and software for the organization including service and license agreements and budget.
- Responsible for the delivery of reliable, secure, and cost-effective infrastructure including developing high-yielding relationships with all vendors.
- Catalyze positive advancement in IT capabilities and stability.
- Identify technologies to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall IT environment.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Evaluate and report progress in terms of quality and performance metrics.
- Ensure highly reliable, secured and available IT infrastructure to support the business.
- Manage, prioritize, and support IT department initiatives and goals.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Managed large team with diverse backgrounds to consistently provide increased customer satisfaction and system performance.
- Oversee the administration & maintenance of network infrastructure, and directs more junior Innovators when necessary
- Integrating and consolidating servers and services between different business units and technologies, including the design and development of the necessary integration tools.
- Designed, integrated, and maintained network services such as DNS, DHCP, MS ISA server, electronic mail, LDAP directories, and virtual private networks and firewalls applications.
- Designed and developed high-performance groups of servers for resource-intensive network applications.
- Designed archive and backup systems. Working closely with technical staff to ensure that backup and archiving designs and procedures are implemented properly.
- Led the continuous improvements to the system security policy, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
- valuated systems and made technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
- Worked in conjunction with technical teams in remote locations - both inside the company and with sub-contractors.
- Developed best practices, operational procedures and designed documentation
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC