- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research clients' products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Meet clients for briefings and present proposals to clients for approval
- Brief agency colleagues, and work with them to plan and implement the best advertising solutions for the client
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and advertising staff is expected to work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- Keeping records and handling invoices.
- Have the ability to work closely with clients and maintain good relationships with them
- Submitting a daily report to Client servicing head to align with pending projects.
- Liaises with company departments to ensure the complete alignment of project status.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising