- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Diagnosing the illness by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like work related accidents, burns, heart attacks, drowning and strokes.
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Wadi Degla Developments is a well established company, started in 2005. Now with over 19 projects all over Egypt and 1,500 employee, we are growing stronger everyday. We are a people-centric organization with the purpose of adding value to all our stakeholders.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Developments