- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Localization Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support and work with operation team to develop and improve required localization tasks.
- Creation and configuration of translation tools ( Cat and MT )
- Support the localization systems/tools users by integrating, test, improve, specify hardware and software.
- Working on TM tools and TMS.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Translation and Localization
Localization Engineer Requirements:
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Basics of QA Testing preferable Multimedia QA.
- Knowledge with multimedia programs like after effects, Photoshop.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend practical and sustainable solutions.
Education and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or relevant education level.
- Experience: 0:1 years.
- Excellent Command in Spoken and Written English.
- Location: Mohandessin