- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Manage production scheduling, compliance with product/ process quality requirements. Manage production trouble shooting and process development.
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators Targets (Production and Changeovers).
- Review Daily Reports through Shifts.
- Achieving Production Plan according to the Annual Operating Plan according to Daily Plan with Logistics.
- Distributing Quantities and Brands among Lines.
- Leading the whole Team through trainings and Instructions to achieve Key Performance Indicators.
- Apply health & Safety standard to ensure the personal and equipment safety & assure continuous check for safe work environment.
- Apply Food Safety & Hygiene standard to assure high-quality product & clean work area.
- Deliver New Hires Orientation and Training.
- Minimizing Cost through decreasing (Manufacturing Ovre Heads) MOH and direct cost.
- Ensuring the Quality & the Food Safety of the Product.
- Finalizing Shift Reports and submitting it to the Production Manager.
- Monthly Reports (Inventory Status) to the Production Manager.
- Daily Reports to the Production Manager " Per Shift".
- Provide Trainings & Communication for the Daily Labors.
- Responsible for achieving Results for the External Audits ( AIB, FS22000 / QSHA/ IPS/ GEHSMS )
- Setting a Daily Plan with the Logistics Department.
- Coordination with the Quality & Food Safety Department for any rising issue during Quality Wall meetings or issues related to quality Key Performance Indicators.
- Follow Chipsy root cause analysis procedure by participating in all related incidents or complaints for the products in his/her area.
- Follow and implement all quality and food safety procedures (hold & release, traceability, document control, SPC, oil management, PAE,Sanitation, etc.)
- Cordination with the Maintenance Department to fix any Problem-related to the equipment.
- Meeting Daily Schedules – the number of products to be packed, kilo quotas to be reached
- Maintain Sanitation - meeting company guidelines
- Minimizing Waste – to maintain the efficiency of operations
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Applying M&W Management system by training (FLM) & (PMO) on how to achieve net, True & Material Efficiencies.
- Producing Quality Products – ensuring Frito Lay product maintains high customer appeal.
- Conduct weekly review with Sub circle leaders to assess progress and agree on actions to apply corrective measures.
- Update activity board results weekly.
- Monitor the Environmental impact & assure better waste management.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Engineering Graduate ( Production/Mechatronics/Mechanical/Industrial preferred).
- 1-3 years of Experience in the same field.
- Proficiency in English language in both written and spoken.
- Computer proficiency ( Excel-Word-PowerPoint).
- Communication & Leadership Skills.
- Decision Maker & Result oriented.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico