- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To provide short term and long term sales volume forecasts to the operations and sales departments to ensure that demand is met. Analyzing actual sales to identify opportunities & gaps to achieve company objectives.
- Set the targets by pack, by SKU (stock keeping unit), by Region, by Unit with the consent of the Sales Director and ensure target is uploaded correctly on system as per plan.
- Forecast the weekly SIP (Sales Inventory Planning) based on updated volume trends by Pack, Region, Channel, SKU and by day, week & month.
- Update Volume Templates as per requirements from the sales team (ensure data accuracy).
- Update volume templates on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Revise that monthly targets sent from sales team match the data on sales cons up to unit level.
- Develop weekly templates for the volumes to assist in reviewing the SCIP (supply chain inventory planning) and SIP forecast (this includes the volumes per unit up to SKU level Nation Wide).
- Deliver any ad-hoc requests for volumes review that require a certain template to be updated from the system by the management.
- Revise daily messages sent from the system in terms of targets and achievements vs. targets to be matching what was originally uploaded on the system.
- Identify trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Acquire data from different data sources and maintain databases.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that enable statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Distribute monthly/weekly forecast on system and follow up on execution with supply chain.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years of experience (sales analysis or financial analysis is a priority)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with other teams
- Excellent command in English, both spoken and written and fluency is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Visio Basics
- No restrictions for internal/external travel
- Ability to sustain quality work and reports within an intense operating environment
- A high degree of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico