- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Interior designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations.
- Search for and bid on new projects.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space.
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts.
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Furniture Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at RE:CHANGE Group
RE: CHANGE is Our Philosophy:
RE: CHANGE is more than a private business; it’s a life style in reviewing everything on both a personal and a professional level which is called the REVIEW way in order to deliver a message to the world that we...