- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the cost report on a regular basis to reflect the project cost status.
- Review all direct costs posted on a daily basis.
- Analyze project expenses by trade and compare it to budget.
- Analyze material purchase orders compared to budget.
- Monitor the status and actual cost for labors, equipment, subcontractors and committed cost.
- Disseminate budget information to all operating groups, providing clarification and additional information where required.
- Review invoice status on monthly basis and highlight any major figures.
- Attend periodic meetings with the project management team to discuss cost-related issues.
- Jointly prepare project cost plan and submit its monthly status report.
- Preparing actual productivity sheets and curves for budget comparison.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
SIAC (Industrial Construction & Engineering Company) was established in 1986, to be an Egyptian private sector joint stock company, that is operating in the field of general construction contracting. Meantime, it is classified (by the Egyptian Construction Contractors Federation) as a first class contractor.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIAC (Industrial Construction & Engineering Company)