- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the detailed project plan through meetings and workshops & provide resources required for the implementation of the projects, and measure funding to ensure the efficiency of the plan.
- In Charge person for all the results of the project and teamwork through the follow-up to all activities and verify the implementation phases of the project of the highest quality and at the right time accordingly, plan schedules established.
- Follow up the progress of work at the sites with the project team on a weekly basis, and ensures that the workflow running accordingly to the approved schedule plan in full compliance with the plans of safety and quality controls.
- Prepare reports on a regular basis (weekly / monthly), regarding the performance of the project compared to set standards.
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Planning and coordinating site architect works with the civil and electro-mechanic teams.
- Coordinating the different architect site activities in the project
- Managing site engineers to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Doing quality control checks for site works on a periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Since 1995, Major For Construction And Decoration has been conducting several branches of business including architectural and interior design, always careful to fulfill the clients` requirements and more. Our hard-earned reputation comes from years of experience, skills,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Major for Construction and Decoration