- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for packaging development including innovation and renovation for all company primary and secondary products as well as storage.
- Responsible for all packaging technical knowledge & specifications.
- Understands the nature and function of each packaging material and its reaction with surroundings.
- Designs all needed drawings for different packaging.
- Coordinates internally and externally with different stakeholders
including suppliers and company related functions for all packaging projects.
- Applies all needed quality & safety standards from design to full launch for all packaging.
- Seeks cost-saving initiatives for packaging.
- Works with PDM & JD Edwards as well as other packaging software such as AUTOCAD & Multipack.
- Runs trials for all developed packaging materials (internal & external) in coordination with suppliers and production.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Froneri is the joint venture between Nestle IC and R&R globally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Froneri