- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing SAP software and service deals for both new and existing customers
- Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the entire SAP portfolio.
- Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors.
- Interact with Account Managers and SAP Presales in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction.
- Assume full responsibility of quota attainment as agreed to and communicated by BU Director.
- Participation and involvement in applicable events both internal and external
- Manage relationship with SAP Account Executives to drive assigned opportunities to closure.
- Build software BOM based on good understanding of the customer requirements.
- Manage SAP software license and service pricing for the assigned opportunities.
- Conduct 1st level solution presentation/demo and articulate the value proposition.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Intercom Enterprises is a leading systems integrator that has been adding value to the Egyptian information technology market since 1992.
See all Careers and Jobs at Intercom Enterprises
With the main objective of “Integrating Business and People with Technology” at the core of everything we do, Intercom has...