- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Perform administrative functions such as approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
- Evaluates and approves design changes, specifications, and drawing releases Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Prepares intern and completion project report
- Plans and implements public improvement projects, including the preparation engineering plans and bidding documents.
- Prepares and evaluates future capital improvement projects
- Meet on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information.
- Provide logistical support for all project training courses, seminars and workshops.
- Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking tools regularly.
- Follow up with the implementing partners and sub-contractors for progress report, submission of reports and recent data on target group and other information material.
- Assist in evaluation and solution of potential field problems, prepared by Project manager.
- Develop grant proposals.
- Hire personnel for program/project implementation.
- Use of ERP systems to plan, control, and report
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Founded in 1975, today EEC Group is one of leading group of companies providing turnkey engineering, construction and steel fabrication in Egypt, Africa and the Middle East. In fact we have delivered our services and products to over 30 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at EEC Group