- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Provide full administrative and secretarial support at a senior level to the Director to ensure the smooth management of his day to day affairs, and most effective use of her time. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner. Take initiative as appropriate especially in the Director’s absence
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments/tasks and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- HR support (ie appraisal process management, annual leave, sickness, assisting with escalated HR issues such as grievance and disciplinary matters, SMT training, recruitment)
- Research and information gathering
- Managing archiving and storage process
- Managing stationery orders and expenditure
- Project management of tender and review processes, in consultation with relevant Director/s
- Organization-wide central point of contact for the CEO
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organize meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for meetings led by the director, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
- Excellent communication skills (bothverbal/written)
- Experience in the preparation and editing of Board papers and associated documents.
- Experience of reviewing budgets and identifying variances.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise effectively at all levels.
- Confident, assertive whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Methodical and pragmatic approach to working.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to prioritize own workloads and to be able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 - Word, Outlook, Excel,
Extra Skills (preferably but not a must):
- Marketing Knowledge
- Operations management knowledge
- Creative way of thinking
- Design house working processes knowledge