- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will be responsible for checking new software products for defects or issues. Run various tests on software to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready to be marketed to consumers. Identify issues and run debugging programs as needed. Generate reports, work with software developers to correct issues, and upgrade databases as required.
- Run various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Identify any problems and run debugging programs to fix issues.
- Record all defect details, creating and distributing reports outlining the types of defects found and the steps taken to resolve these issues.
- Maintaining documentation, such as change logs, regarding software and application defects to recognize and forecast similar problems in the future and to provide quick resolution.
- Work closely with developers to recognize the potential for any operational issues, assess risks, and resolve issues before the new software is complete.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Ensure that the system is working in an efficient and effective manner and the as-built is similar to as-designed
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Insurance can be complicated. To be precise over 30 insurance companies, 55 brokerage companies, and more nearly 8,000 individual brokers in Egypt are all claiming to be the best. And if you make the wrong decision of selecting your insurance partner, or do the selection at...
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisely Insure