The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in sales, business development and technical marketing or pre-sales roles in the ICT industry required, and an understanding of the Enterprise LAN market
- Demonstrable experience working with Channel Partners required
- In-depth knowledge of the Nokia Fixed Networks technologies and portfolio and is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously, and take initiative, while demonstrating strong teamworking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills required to successfully interact with customers and partners at CxO level, and cross functional teams within Nokia including sales, marketing and business units.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technology background or Business Administration with experience in ICT industry; MBA an asset
- Fluent in Arabic and English; French and other languages an advantage
- Preferred Locations: Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia; Qatar; Jordan,
- Reports to: Fixed Networks EMEA Enterprise & Partners Business Development Leader
- Senior BDM / individual contributor role
About this Company
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nokia