- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,200 EGP per month
About the Job
Manage all HR functions .
- Prepares job analysis & description and Specification.
- Prepare job post in Wuzzuf and social websites then screening the CVs .
- Finishing recruitment process and Prepare job offer .
- Exit interview .
Payroll & Personnel
- Handle personnel files , keep record and updated reports, enhance employee management information system .
- Responsible for form 1 , 2 , 6 for all employees.
- Prepare and follow up employment contracts, renew it & sign them by the employees& advice line managers with due dates of probation period. (According to Egyptian labor law).
- Handle the medical/social insurance issues .
- Monitoring, Review and compare employees’ attendance and applying HR policy for late arrival and absence.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave and remaining balances.
- Responsible for doing the monthly payroll and all its related issues.
Performance & Training
- Responsible for conducting performance appraisal analysis through distributing and collecting approved performance appraisal forms from managers and employees.
- Create the annual training needs analysis, training plan, and coordinate the training process.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works