- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in business development and identification of new opportunities.
- Manage projects from initiation/origination to operations passing through all phases, develop, construct, and operate, and coordinating all activities and deliverables among cross functional teams, suppliers, partners, subcontractors and clients.
- Create and maintain project budgets and schedules.
- Perform detailed financial modeling calculations, project sizing, solution analysis, cost/benefit analysis and ROI with Finance team, delivery timelines, roles and responsibilities, resource plans, and other project management related activities.
- Prepare feasibility studies, RFPs, responses evaluations, agreements/contracts, and cost estimates
- Identify potential risks/issues and develop mitigation plans and options for resolution
- Conduct detailed site evaluations for targeted projects, as needed, including but not limited to, due diligence review, proposal development and pre-engineering support to Finance and Construction
- Develop standard procedures, internal processes and projects’ related documentation (e.g; quality and safety standards, ….)
- Participate in electricity tariff analysis, electricity bill analysis, and load versus energy generation analysis
- Manage and work closely with equipment vendors to identify technical challenges and create new solutions
- Subcontracting or purchasing of required materials and tools needed for projects delivery
- Ensure licensing and legal compliance in all activities, commitments, and contracts associated with the projects and/or services to be provided to the clients
- Present detailed project information and features to clients, governmental authorities, as necessary, and management, and interface with project finance and equity investors.
- Monitor business trends and opportunities within current projects and clients and report on any changes that are likely to influence project development.
- Support in developing business proposals and quotations on time to meet customer RFQs
- Make recommendations for new or modified projects/services that offer new business opportunities
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment