- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI design wire-frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will need to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design and develop rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/JQuery, front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UI adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop, test and implement high-end performance web UIs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Work with marketing, customer care and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Learning the latest front end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Afaqy Grants you the ability to control your vehicles, fleet and manage your business with more security and efficiency, Due to our experience a stolen vehicle recovery rate of over 95% and continuous investment in research and development, we are committed to making sure your...
See all Careers and Jobs at Afaqy