- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Le Garage Auctions, the market leader and pioneer of online auctions in Egypt, is seeking a highly motivated, talented account manager responsible for :
- Manage and administrate multiple accounts of suppliers:
- Control the monthly inflow of displayed items by each seller
- Monitor their sales profits in order to keep them satisfied
- Upgrade the quality of displayed items in order to increase the average price of sold items.
- Develop professional and positive work relationship with each seller especially Decision-making accounts in order to offer a high standard service.
- Resolve conflicts between suppliers' needs and scarcities and other departments of the company.
- Report on the status of total sales of the company and separate accounts on a daily basis. Also reports on the shortage of inventories and act as a point of contact with suppliers of the missing categories.
- Responsible, alongside with the marketing manager, for attracting new suppliers each month. Meet, interact and negotiate each and every potential supplier that can provide the company with displayed items. This could be done by visiting them in their galleries, marketplaces, display rooms and houses or only by a phone call.
- Assist with the entire marketing team in making Facebook ads and marketing campaigns
- Send questionnaires and evaluation reports to suppliers at the 'end' of each sale in order to follow up with customers' feedback
- Full-time Job.
- Rotational Shifts.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Retail Warehousing
About this Company
Le Garage is a startup company founded in July 2011.
See all Careers and Jobs at Le Garage Gallery
At that time and till mid of 2015 it was specialized in selling fine arts and antiques pieces to the Egyptian market via our Facebook page.
We were from the pioneers to sell antiques and old stuff...