- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
The requested Project Manager mission and responsibilities will be as follows and not limited to:
Key activity descriptions:
Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan
- Contributes to the customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia MoO
- Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
- Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan* and related processes to the relevant stakeholders
- Contributing to achieving the project targets set in the PTA** to for the applicable part(s)
Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
- Ensures that services delivery management relies on fact based and verified schedules and forecasts (or the applicable part of the project scope), including e.g.
- Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s)
- Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
- Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
- Implements proactive re-planning to keep the services delivery on the course
- Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
- Controlling, reporting and optimizing services delivery* in alignment with relevant Project Management processes e.g. time management, cost management, scope management, quality etc. Is responsible of e.g.
- Providing sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PBM, PMO, Customer) through specific tools
- Monitors and controls services delivery with operational KPIs
- Participation to periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
- Coordinates services delivery related operational tasks, e.g.
- Managing issues
- Tracking the status
Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
- Co-ordinating relevant stakeholders, e.g.
- External partners (e.g. subcontractors, contractors, 3rd party)**
- Project teams
- Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
- 8 years experience in project management delivery in large projectsStrong Radio access experience and capabilities (2G/3G/4G and SRAN new and swap delivery experience) PDM Certified PMP (preferred)
- English speaking
- Bachelor of Engineering
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About this Company
Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry's most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nokia