- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Define and engage with prospects/clients to identify requirements and potential business opportunities.
- Perform due diligence on projections and historic data in vetting the assumptions associated with new opportunities
- Continuously keep abreast of industry, market and competitor developments in order to grow and develop the business.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and work with management to execute on the relationships.
- Develop ROI-based business models to evaluate opportunities.
- Participate in closing deals of new projects from 'Initiation' through to 'Close'.
- Make recommendations for new or modified services that offer new business opportunities.
- Prepare and assist Project Development in delivery of technical presentations, solutions, cost estimates to clients on best energy solutions
- Propose and/or provide input on new service offerings.
- Collect client’s feedback and research industry trends to anticipate future demands.
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing strategies
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and participate in organizing them
- Inform the projects development team with tenders` opportunities
- Participate in managing content of the company’s website, marketing materials, collateral packages, advertising campaigns and administration of all marketing functions
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment